Season Kick Off

How do I feel about shows? It’s been so long since I’ve competed consistently I can’t say for sure that I remember. Am I normally stressed at a show?, considering my daily tendencies I’d be surprised If I wasn’t. But it’s time we both put our big boys pants on and got out in the world. The plan for this season had been to get out and about and learn each other especially under pressure. There may have been some collective breath holding. Luckily Kevin has all the courage needed to carry us both, useful considering  how iron clad my thighs were the entire first test waiting to see if we had any young horse moments. Reassuringly we’ve had top two placings at every show so far. In each warm up he has offered me more and more and now it’s my turn to step up and say yes. After a lifetime of pissy Irish resistance yes isn’t always my go to word. We’re working on that. I’m excited more day by day for the future.


Burrow Court Farm Dressage 

Solihull Equestrian



Hunters Equestrian




Comments

Popular Posts