Judging at Raheen Na Gun Combined Training Event


Unfortunately, the luck we had with the weather for the Waterford Pony Club Dressage show didn't hold for Raheen Na Gun's Combined Training Event this Saturday. The morning was greeted with a grey pallor and a deluge of raindrops. Nevertheless, people donned their raingear and turned out in force for both the jumping classes and dressage. I spent the morning judging some super horses and for my first test, a superbly ridden and trained young Freisian that I'm sure we will see again in the placings.
The view from the judges jeep was less than ideal!



There were many riders with several horses in both the combined event and the pure dressage so I found my scribe finding an inventive way to fill the time spent waiting with the weekend crossword!





Comments

Popular Posts