Eleassalde Winning Her Class at Raheen Na Gun Combined Training Event





As well as riding the superb Woodend Picasso, who I was very proud of, I competed a super little mare for a friend of mine, Sarah Lang. The mare is by Olympic Lux and was so much fun to work with, normally I wouldn't just sit up on a someone else's horse and compete it but I've known Sarah since days of old and seen the mare in action for quite a while. I've always been impressed with her jumping and cross country and I know Sarah does a great job schooling them on the flat so when she asked me to compete Eleassalde I jumped at the chance.
Winning on a score of 61.6%, I was very pleased to be able to prove to all the nah sayers there that dressage doesn't apply to all horses. As a very talented jumper and cross country horse she still looked like a proper dressage diva in the arena and powered around like a machine.

Comments

Popular Posts