Writers Witterings


Earlier this year I had the good fortune to be included on part of Kilkenny Arts Council Literary programme. I managed to get a much coveted spot on the creative prose writing course with Ken Bourke. Ken is a professional writer and is best known for his play “Wild Harvest” which was produced with Druid Theatre Company.

There was a superb group of fellow writing enthusiasts and the few weeks we had wasn’t nearly enough to absorb all the nuggets of fantastic information Ken had but it was long enough for me to recognize some patterns I have with my writing and how much of it in fact is fueled by caffeine. So I'm not sure whether I then need to lay off the coffee or increase the amount, it depends on your like or dislike of my many musings.
Ken Bourke

Maybe it just means you can field your complaints about my creative cursive to Ken!

Comments

Popular Posts