Getting My Good Side.

 You've seen most of them before, mainly because I'm so proud to be in them, partly because I'm terribly vain and also because those fantastic gals at Equus Pix deserve to be promoted not just for the amazing photographs they take but also for the level of determination they have.

 I was determined to have some new pictures for a website and they were even more determined to make them something out of the ordinary and really special.


 I'd been wanting to shoot with them again after they did these beautiful pictures of Rex at horse shows and as luck would have it, just before I relocated to the Isle of Man, the girls trekked up from Waterford to spend the day with me in Kildare,


 We started shooting in the morning but it only took till lunch time before I was knee deep in the river Liffey trying to persuade my enormous dressage horse that actually he wasn't afraid of water. It turns out he's not and after much plunging about and almost getting washed down stream we went indoors to do some lit shots.

 I was so thrilled with the finished product that I even managed to sneak onto set of my husband as he had his new acting head-shots done.

Equus Pix have an amazing website where you can see all their amazing work as well as order some prints. One of which is me! Make sure to check out the website at www.equuspix.com

Comments

Irish Dressage said…
http://www.equuspix.com/

Popular Posts