Kennaa Dressage

He doesn't like my summer hair cut.


 We got out again and had another stab at the Prix St George, It's finally coming together and had some superbly positive comments from list 1 judge Jane Peberdy. He rode so much more willingly and I had the brain space and freedom to try more all the way through the test. Out preparation for tempi's hasn't gone amiss and with the back up of a concise lesson from Jane before she travelled back to the UK I think we have it cracked. It's wonderful to have him back out at competition and using all the supports and skills we've been honing over the past six months. I'm excited for the rest of the summer. 





 A big thank you again for continued support from Gatehouse Hats, my head is grateful. 
check them out at Gatehouse Hats


Superb Supporters Gatehouse Hats

Comments

Popular Posts